Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Edward Scissor Hands and Cake

So today is my birthday I turn 17 one year before I am looked at as an grown up. So I guess I have one year to goof around but not really my age isn't going to determine how I live my life. I don't know what I am going to do today I kind of don't want to do anything just chill at home and watch TV I guess. I really don't want to have a party I just want to be with family and have a good time. I can't believe that I'm only one year from being a "grown-up" the way that people treat me will be way different. There isn't a big difference between 10 and 11 but 17 and 18 is a HUGE difference just because of the law. Just one year can determine how people judge you like if you are playing around too much and they ask how old are you and you reply with 17 they will just be like oh he's still a kid but if you reply with 18 they will most likely say grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment